4 REASONS TO BUY A WATER FILTRATION SYSTEM THIS CHRISTMAS
Dec 19, 2016 By Heather MacWilliams
1. Clean water for visiting guests and grandkids
your loved ones to clean water while they are visiting this Christmas season.
Feel happy knowing that their morning showers will be clean and pleasant
instead of dirty coloured and odorous.
know that your body can become accustomed to your dirty water but
visitors will not be accustomed and they could
become ill, especially if they are young or have a lowered immune
2. Better tasting coffee, tea, and holiday drinks
will a whole home filtration system be gentle on your appliances; your coffee,
tea, hot chocolate, and other holiday drinks will taste WAY better!
Don't believe me? Try it! You wont want to go back to your unfiltered water!
3. Cost saving and better for the environment
water is expensive. It also takes a lot of energy and resources to make.
great gift to your pocket book and to our
earth than using your own delicious tap water.
Benefits of filtered tap water:
- Cost saving
- Less energy and resources used up
- Less waste in landfills
- There are no doubts about the
quality of water that you are drinking!
"We capture about 65 per cent of [the tossed bottles] in our recycling," said [Toronto] city councilor Shelley Carroll [in 2008]. "The other 35 per cent is being lost in litter containers or in the garbage stream, and we can't pull them all out so a lot of bottles still end up in the landfill." (www.cbc.ca/news2/background/consumers/bottled-water)
Clean Water Solutions try to keep our carbon footprint as low as possible.
Many of us have heard about how much energy and waste it takes to make these
bottles, but we also need to be aware that the water in these bottles may not
be up to the standards that we think they are at.
David Suzuki has a great article about this:
4. A great gift that keeps on giving
home water filtration system makes a great gift!
- No more stains from doing
- Less soap and detergent
needed - which also saves you money
- Clean water to wash your
beloved sports car with
- Healthy family and grandkids
- No more stained appliances
- No more odours while
showering and washing up
- Feel clean and refreshed
after your showers!!
We provide FREE WATER TESTS and same day quotes to our local customers; North Bay, ON and area.
Whether you need to remove
SULPHUR, COLOUR, ODOURS
We have what you need!