- Upstream® models are available for flow rates of 10, 15 and 30 GPM and can treat water with UVT as low as 50%.
- Laboratory tested to 40 mJ/cm2 dose at END of lamp life — same as NSF/ANS55 Class A certification. Competing brands test at beginning at lamp life and at a potentially unsafe dose of only 30 mJ/cm2.
- Tested at 50% and 75% UVT (UV transmittance) of water. Competing brands test at virtually pure 95% UVT.
- Operates at a wide range of water and air temperatures and pre-treatment ranges, unlike competing brands with limited operating conditions
- 9000 hour lamp
- Automatic self-cleaning stainless steel wiper-blade system prevents quartz sleeve from fouling and requires no maintenance, (fouling includes Scaling and Bio film).
- Auto power-regulated smart ballast - protects from power fluctuations
- Dual smart UV sensors continuously monitors UV dose, lamp intensity (UVI), and water transmittance (UVT)
- Three thermistors continuously monitors air temperature and water temperature
- LCD displays system performance, lamp hours, data logged operating events, and self-diagnosis including when to change the lamps and troubleshooting assistance for service issues.
- Dimensions: 17 3/4" x 3 1/2" (45 cm x 8.9 cm)
- Shipping Weight lbs (kg): 25 lb (11.3 kg)
- Connection Size: 1" NTP
- Power Consumption: 175W
- Orientation: Vertical
- Sensor: Yes, dual sensors
- Solenoid: Yes
40mJ/cm2: 16.5 GPM (62.5 lpm) (3.75 m3/hr)
PLEASE CONTACT US FOR PRICING