These cartridges are protected by a uniquely formulated polyolefin bilaminate pre-filter, designed to significantly increase the useful life of the cartridge by trapping sediment that typically plugs carbon block cartridges. A high porosity design helps prevent the cartridge from plugging before its adsorption capacity is exhausted, maximizing the utilization of the carbon while maintaining low pressure drop.
EP Series Cartridges make an ideal choice for a wide range of residential, food service, commercial and industrial applications.
NSF/ANSI Standard 42
- High dirt-holding capacity maximizes utilization of the carbon block
- Reduces cysts such as Cryptosporidium and Giardia by mechanical means
- Highly effective bad taste & odour and chlorine taste & odour reduction
- Nominal 5-micron rating
- Dimension: 2.88" x 20"(73 mm x 508 mm)
- Rating (Nominal): 5 micron
- Flow Rate (GPM): <1.7 psi @ 2.0 gpm (0.12 bar @ 7.6 Lpm)
- Capacity: >12,000 gallons @ 2.0 gpm (>45,425 L @ 7.6 Lpm)