The VT1 system is a reliable, economical and chemical-free way to safeguard drinking water in any residential application.
The quality of drinking water can change with time and become contaminated with harmful bacteria.
- VT “Entry level” point-of-use UV system for recommended flow rates up to 1 gpm (4 lpm)
- Small, durable, easy to install, and features an “on” indicator light
- Perfect for a single faucet, water fountain or low-flow application
Note: The VT1 replaces the Sterilight SC1 system.
- Dimensions: 12 1/2" x 2 1/2" (31.8 cm x 6.5 cm)
- Shipping Weight: 4 lbs (1.8 kg)
- Connection Size: 3/8"-1/2" COMBO NPT
- Power Consumption: 13W
- Orientation: Vertical is ideal
- Sensor: No
- Solenoid: No
Disinfection Flow Rates
- 16mJ/cm2: 2 GPM (7 lpm) (0.4 m3/hr)
- 30mJ/cm2: 1 GPM (4 lpm) (0.25 m3/hr)
- 40mJ/cm2: 0.7 GPM (3 lpm) (0.2 m3/hr)